Saturday, July 17, 2010

I.U. Day 2010

hey hey, it's been a while since my last blogpost...
today was MGS first I.U. Day =] and it was...
awesome, nice, fun, tiring, hectic, funny, crazy, loud
and it was a success ^_^
all the performances and games were all fun + brilliant.
performances : fan dance, lollipop dance, anderson's performance and the cat dance
games : sushi making, mr. geisha and the calligraphy game
(sorry no photos cos my phone's camera is still not working but maybe u can see it on facebook)
i'm glad but a teeny bit sad that it's over.
i hope everyone who was present enjoyed themselves and thought it was awesome too.
there were problems planning this I.U. Day but we managed to overcome it XD
bittersweet moment ~
LOL. and now there's like 2 weeks till trials so wish me gud luck la =)
i guess i won't blog till after PMR but you'll never know what the future holds....
tell u sumthing, when u face a problem, eventually it can be solved so don't worry- i always tell myself this but i still worry about everything O.O that's who i am i guess. haha.
anyways, take care and be happy la ~

hugs and kisses,
ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment