Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a girl who usually laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face.

i haven't slept so relaxingly in ages meaning i don't have to worry about wat homework i forgot to do, i can sleep till the sun is up and shining and i don't need to say "Hello everyone!!" in radio MGS and worry about wat appropriate stuff to say and songs to play >.< phewww~ love love love the holidays!! think less, stress less :D but after the hols, no time to even sleep :(

as for the title above, i am that type of girl and  i found the awesome quote from http://twitter.com/OMGTeenQuotez

yesterday i really had fun at Shammi's house for CNY :D haha. i like parties and i like karaoke.
i also crapped something yesterday which is:
zale to everyone (on the mic): how do u say that a girl is lala??
li xin to me: u are lala lah.
zale to everyone: owh, then my boyfriend is si hum lah. hahaha.
add some more stuff from everywhere: but i prefer sotong, crab, lai lui har, long har((lobster) and so on... bwahaha.

well, i probably should do my english homework now so i'll end here today till next time :D 
I WANT A LOT OF ANG POW'S!!! wheeee~ 
owh yeah. i also want to say i painted my nails too. 
fingernails= purple+orange gold and toenails= turquoise+gold ^_^ 
 
hugs and kisses,
ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment