Tuesday, January 26, 2010

all the stuff that i wanna blog since last week XP

AT LAST, i get to blog and spend some time with my beloved computer which has now been moved to the master bedroom... well, i have seriously tons of stuff to blog about since last week and now i dun really quite remember some of the things that i wanna say =[ but anyways, i will just tell u wateva that comes to my mind now =]
since last week, i am freaking tired, staybacks almost everyday and bcos of that i had some problems with my mum... homeworks are growing by the day and all i wanna do i just sleep till i feel content XD no time to even online or blog for a few minutes till now cos i am ignoring my homeworks haha.
one of things that i wanna say was that i won a contest with my mum and we received STAGE COSMETICS that's worth RM270 !!! ^^ mwahahaha... so happy =] but i dun wanna use it, it's too nice so i'll let my mum use it first =] the stuff consists of stage divine lash - black as sin waterproof mascara, wonderkiss lipcreme - racy, five shade shadow palette - scandal and a makeup pouch ~ pictures below :


















and last sunday, i had a one day trip to Betong, Thailand =] look below :











my super delicious tom yam ^^
coke and sprite bottles in thai










very, very nice mini ice-cream =D
SLURPEEEE ~







me and my brother ~





tuk-tuk

well, that's all for now since i gtg sleep. i will blog whenever i am free which is unpredictable like the weather.. lols. take care ^^

many hugs and kisses,

ZaLe



No comments:

Post a Comment