Saturday, January 2, 2010

one day trip to cameron

today, i had a one day trip to cameron as u can see from the title above XD with my family =] reached there around 11, went to climb the tea hills (stopped for toilet), went to the watercrest valley to eat steamboat lunch, ltr on went to the bee farm- went to play the bee hive maze (should go there wit couz), bought honey, went down tanah rata -- damn jam all the way up (but we were going down, down, down), fell asleep a few times- damn sleepy cos last nite i was woken up by the stupid mosquitoe, went to eat scones- damn heavenly delicious <3, went to the pasar tani- was raining but my hoodie protected me =D my mother suggested me to work at cameron as a holiday job after pmr.. in consideration XD haha

~pictures of the trip below~


the fog.....











my grandma and my mother






my grandfather and brother and father







the wonderful flora ^^















my delicious food
tom yam and scones <3






well, that's all for now =]
-still have a horrible problem that i can't solve T_T-

hugs and kisses,

ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment