Sunday, December 27, 2009

an awesome day =D

yesterday was really fun =) we had a berbonding session at jusco watching AVATAR. there were 51 of us overall but some didn't wanna eat lunch. at first, we went in groups to go to the mamak and i ordered teh ais limau and maggi goreng (most of us did cos i guess there's no more roti) and i ordered syrup = paid by nicole t. we lepak there for about like 2 hours or less and walked back to jusco. walked like one huge gang in jj, the whole escalator was filled with us XD at the cinema before the movie started, i bought 3 bottles of mineral water for me, nicole and jia hui. everyone was talking and stuff. we had one really long line of tickets =D


inside the cinema, we filled 7 rows to the left and half of the 5 rows in the middle. AVATAR was quite interesting. i esp loved the glow in the dark effect on all the plants on Pandora ^^ when it finished, me and nicole were invited to go to the christmas party but nicole couldn't go and my cousins came back. overall, i had a nice time. thanks to qi vin on planning this =] invite me again next time!!

at nite, me and my cousins went supper and we talked alot about camp, hamsters and etc. we drank foamy beer =) obviously under adult supervision >.<




-my eyes were filled with tears just now-

with many hugs and kisses,

ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment