Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas eve and merry christmas =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

christmas eve was the day of the pmr results and all the form 3's were anxiously waiting for their results. students, parents and teachers were all at the upper hall. i felt scared oso though i wasn't even going to get my results. after getting their results, i heard screams, saw people crying of happiness and sadness, parents smiling, people calling their parents - too many emotions everywhere XD we form 2s now feel pressurised cos most of them did well and we have to do as well as them to keep up T_T told my mother and she said if i get straight a's, she'll give me a pink laptop ^^ and i seriously hope i can do it ~ feeling terribly scared now for next year >.<
after that, i followed my mother to work and she finished early so we decided to go jusco to buy tickets for alvin and the chipmunks - the squeakquel =] i bought 2 lipsticks (buy one free one) for my mum and she bought kinder bueno for my brother as xmas pressies
l8r at nite, fetched nicole and my kakak to go church and we had service till 12, saw many people - it was quite interesting and nice overall =D


christmas day i woke up at 11.45am, went to eat lunch, went jusco to watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 and it was awesome =D i esp love theodore (he is so chubby and cute) and another reason that i like him is bcos he's played by jesse mccartney <3
well, for christmas, my mum really bought me a green eyeliner which was in my christmas wishlist ^^ and my bro bought my a shocking pink nail polish =] haha. wanted to see how much was justin bieber's album in speedy but i dun think they have it cos i couldn't find it >.<
-going to watch avatar as a berbonding session 2moro =D-
-merry christmas once again ^^-
hugs and a kiss on christmas,
ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment