Tuesday, December 22, 2009

brisk walking: pologround

yesterday my mum came home early, around 6 and suggested to go pologround. it was quite surprising cos we usually go pologround on weekends but it was monday >.< it's been almost a year since i've been there lols. well, on the way out from our house, we met my father driving his car and my mum 'forced' him to go with us since he was home early too. we reached there, my brother wanted to play first so me and my father walked/jogged one round(the smaller round) and then my mum and brother joined us. my mum said i dun wanna jog, i wanna brisk walk, so i teman her (she was wearing slippers) and my father and brother went off. we walked passed laksa vans (so felt like eating but curse my braces ache-till next time laksa) and caught up with my fabro(father and brother) resting, then we continued walking (my mum does not sweat at all -unbelievable) while we were walking, saw a someone jogging inside the graveyard place O.o (brave man), smelt sand which stinks, met a cute lil' doggie and saw a nice sight. finished walking, went to the car, opened the windows and went home. overall, a nice time =)

-plan on going there again or should i go swimming?-

with a hug and a kiss,
ZaLe

No comments:

Post a Comment